Wednesday 1st May 2019
Now in its 5th year, The IoT Security Foundation’s Annual Conference returns on 26th November at the ILEC Conference Centre, London. Building on the success of previous years, the IoTSF Conference is a one-day event that has grown a loyal global following from the IoT stakeholder communities.
We now welcome papers for the 2019 IoTSF Conference – you are invited to submit proposals on any subject matter which you feel is important, interesting or relevant across a number of IoT security related themes.
Jenny Devoy, IoTSF’s Conference Director said “We are very excited to open the 2019 Annual Conference call for papers. IoTSF has built a reputation for delivering high-calibre conference programmes by providing a holistic view of the threat landscape, showcasing real world examples of fit-for-purpose security implementation and educating delegates on the tools available to build secure, buy secure and be secure. We had an unprecedented response to the 2018 call for papers and I look forward to reading this year’s entries”.
Conference attendees will be interested in business, technical, operational, educational and policy related themes. These will include (but are not limited to):
- Updates on the latest attacks and how to avoid them
- Building/engineering secure products and/or systems
- Testing IoT products – defending against common attacks
- Specifying fit for purpose security when purchasing
- Maintaining security
- Achieving resilience throughout the lifecycle
- Emerging research or intelligence
- Ethical hacking of IoT systems
- Ethical design for security and privacy
- Practical “how to’s” (or how not to…) – e.g.
- how to manage secure updates
- how to build a secure and agile development culture
- respond to a security breach
- build an effective bug bounty program
- assess your risk
- threat model
We are especially interested to hear real-world case studies – for example, delivering fit for purpose security in the home, in the enterprise, in buildings, in the factory, transport, critical national infrastructure etc.
To read the submission guide and download the submission form, go to: https://iotsfconference.com/call-for-papers
To find out more about the conference, go to the dedicated website: https://iotsfconference.com
If you have any queries, please email email@example.com