The IoT Security Foundation is delighted to announce the launch of it’s 7th Annual IoT Security Conference.
2020 presented us with an opportunity to deliver a virtual IoTSF conference to an international audience of members and stakeholders, this was so well received that we will deliver the 2021 conference virtually to bring the conference to you – wherever you are in the world.
The two-day virtual Conference will feature talks by leading cyber security experts to illuminate and educate delegates on the IoT threat landscape, standards & regulation, best practice, next-practice and the latest developments in IoT cyber security.
The conference call for papers is now open and we invite you to submit proposals on any subject matter which you have something you feel is important, interesting or relevant across a number of IoT security related themes.
FREE Tickets for IoTSF Members
As a thank you to our members for their continued support, we are also pleased to announce that the 2021 IoTSF Conference is FREE to attend for IoTSF Corporate and Professional Members. Not sure if you’re a member? Check Here
Not a member? Get a 50% discount on your 2-day conference pass with our Super Early Bird Ticket Sale available now.
Call for Papers Talk Themes
Conference attendees will be interested in business, technical, operational, educational and policy related themes. We invite you to submit proposals that include (but are not limited to):
- Updates on the latest threat landscape, attacks and how to avoid them
- Best practice for building/engineering ‘secure by design’ products and/or systems
- Testing IoT products (hardware and software) – against common and emerging attacks
- ‘How to’ specify fit for purpose security when purchasing
- Securing the Supply Chain – the cyber bill of materials
- Software bill of materials and open source
- Maintaining security and/or achieving resilience throughout the lifecycle
- Emerging research or intelligence
- Ethical hacking of IoT systems
- Ethical design for security and privacy
- Industry specific examples of cyber security best practice in context/application use cases e.g.:
- Critical Infrastructure
- Industrial/Industry 4.0/Manufacturing
- Practical “How To’s” (or how not to…) – e.g.
- How to manage secure updates
- How to build a secure and agile development culture
- Respond to a security breach
- Build an effective vulnerability and/or bug-bounty program
- Assess your liability and risk
- Threat modelling
- Real life experiences/war stories/lessons learned
Call for Papers Deadline: Friday 23rd July
Want to get involved? This event is a world leading established IoT Security Conference and we have sponsorship packages suitable for all budgets. Click here to email the conference team for more information.
The IoT Security Foundation remains committed to driving the IoT cybersecurity agenda, to make it safe to connect and help secure the Internet of Things.
We hope you’ll be with us at the conference – as an attendee, as a speaker, as a sponsor or perhaps all three.