At the completion of this course, attendees will understand the foundations of securing IoT products, the attacker and threat landscape as well as the technical standards, policy and regulatory environment. The course is run across 2 days and is taught in English.
Course attendees can benefit from a fully inclusive package of accommodation, all food and drink to enable networking with their peers. They will also receive an IoTSF Certificate of Completion at the end of the course.
IoTSF Members receive a discount on both residential and non-residential packages.
By the end of the course, attendees will:
- Understand the foundations of how to secure a connected IoT product.
- Be able to discuss the main threats and attacks on IoT products and services.
- Understand the viewpoint of an adversary, as well as the tools and techniques they use.
- Know how to research and assess IoT threats and risks as they arise.
- Be able to work effectively with security researchers on reported IoT security issues and concerns.
- Understand how to implement and run a Coordinated Vulnerability Disclosure (CVD) scheme.
- Have the knowledge to be able to develop a security patching strategy and product update life-cycle.
- Have a good working understanding of the best practices and assurance framework laid down by the IoT Security Foundation.
Find out more and secure your place here: https://www.iotsecurityfoundation.org/iot-security-training
Register by 25th April to save an extra £200 with the Early Bird sale.