With the support of the ManySecured project partners, the IoT Security Foundation has created a Special Interest Group (SIG) to facilitate Interoperable Security through Collaboration with stakeholders in the IoT ecosystem value chain.
The aims of the SIG are:
- Produce Best Practice recommendations in the areas of Gateway Foundations, Secure Comms, Update Management, Network Isolation
- Develop and publish Problem Statements, Whitepapers, Requirements and Solutions
- Define methods and algorithms to monitor, detect threats and suspicious activity in IoT devices and networks
- Share datasets for: test purposes, malware trace data, fingerprints and patterns, sample network traffic of vulnerable and compromised devices
- Create reference (Open Source) implementation solutions
- Develop a ManySecured Certification Program
- Run trials with with end users, customers and key stakeholders
If you would like to learn more and are interested in joining the SIG, please CONTACT US.