With the support of the ManySecured project partners, the IoT Security Foundation has created a Special Interest Group (SIG) to facilitate Interoperable Security through Collaboration with stakeholders in the IoT ecosystem value chain.
The aims of the SIG are:
- Produce Best Practice recommendations in the areas of Gateway Foundations, Secure Comms, Update Management, Network Isolation.
- Develop and publish Problem Statements, Whitepapers, Requirements and Solutions.
- Define methods and algorithms to monitor, detect threats and suspicious activity in IoT devices and networks.
- Share datasets for: test purposes, malware trace data, fingerprints and patterns, sample network traffic of vulnerable and compromised devices.
- Create reference (Open Source) implementation solutions.
- Develop a ManySecured Certification Program.
- Run trials with end users, customers and key stakeholders.
If you would like to learn more and are interested in joining the SIG, please CONTACT US.