Collaborate on IoT Security – Join the IoT Security Foundation Today
Joining is easy as 1-2-3
- Choose which membership type is right for you – Corporate or Professional
- Choose the payment method and click (see side bar)
- Fill in the application information and we’ll get you on board!
Member benefits, along with a comparison, can be seen on the benefits page
For credit card payments, follow the prompts and pay by credit card using our Sagepay account.
If requesting an invoice, complete the application form (downloaded after clicking the option), and return via email for processing. This option is for corporate charter membership only.
If you are developing connected products and need security advice – make sure you’re connected to specialist sources of information and best practice:
- Be part of the foremost IoT security conscious community
- Learn from / consult the experts
- Benefit from our best practice guides and certification scheme
- Help direct our work to make resilient security practice simple to consume
IoT Vendors: If you are security aware and providing products and/or security solutions – we’re looking for leaders to help drive change:
- Better your profile as a leader in the global IoT security community
- Showcase your responsibility in protecting your customers
- Promote security and trust throughout the supply chain
- Help to ensure the IoT industry grows with greater integrity by eliminating mal-practices
If you are a consumer, specifier, purchaser or beneficiary of IoT technology
- We can help you understand what good / appropriate security looks like and what you should be asking for to ensure your long term security hygiene.
- All fees are payable in £ (British pound), per annum, and exclusive of applicable sales taxes.
- Corporate charter membership fees are based on organisational headcount.
- Membership runs for one year from the date of application acceptance, are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Renewals are issued automatically and are due at the anniversary date.
- Membership fees are reviewed annually and updated from time to time as necessary to ensure provision of services – IoTSF will always notify members of such changes before they happen.
- IoTSF is committed to providing a valuable service to you/your organisation, wider industry and society. In the event that you/your organisation does not wish to renew membership at the anniversary date, you may notify us of cancellation within 30 days of the renewal notice without penalty.
- IoTSF reserves the right to charge statutory interest for late payments.
JOIN HERE: Select your Membership type below to start the process
Membership Fees from 1st April 2019
|Corporate Charter Membership
|No. of Employed Staff
||Membership Fee (£)
|Professional Membership (for individuals)||95|