Enterprise network architects, builders, developers and technology professionals will play a pivotal role in driving IoT innovation and business adoption in 2016 and beyond. However, there are huge challenges ahead. There is a growing requirement to connect the disparate parts of a distributed IoT business solution – from mobile devices, to wearables and sensors, to cloud and on premise legacy enterprise systems. Together with security and privacy concerns, a lack of standards and the overwhelming volume of IoT platforms, it can be a real challenge to make the right technology choices for the enterprise.
IoTBuild provides a unique opportunity to join technology leaders, innovators and peers to tackle the challenges of technology selection and building the Internet of Things. If you are moving from thinking about IoT to deploying IoT networks then this is an Forum is for you. The Forum will take place on the 15th & 16th November 2016 at the Doubletree by Hilton Tower Bridge, London. Attendees represent the Retail, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Transportation, Smart Cities, Financial services, Energy, Automotive and other industries whose plans for IoT are/have just got started. Job functions will vary depending on which department has been tasked with the IoT projects, ranging from the CTO & CIO to Heads of Solutions Architecture, Enterprise Architecture, Software Engineering, Application Development and more.
Top 5 case studies:
- Hear from Hive how customer focus, roll-out planning and scaling was key to success
- Learn how Specsavers created a smart retail environment using IoT
- Understand how interoperability issues were overcome in Oxford’s IoT flood defence project
- Hear ING address the challenges of building a real-time IoT analytics engine for enterprise
- Discover how the TVH Group built an IoT-enabled predictive maintenance solution to seize competitive advantage
For more information and to register, visit the IoT Build website