This is an open plenary meeting and IoTSF members and non-members are invited to join us for our second session, hosted by founder member KPMG.
Plenary sessions are where the work of IoTSF is progressed. It is where workstreams are created, projects reported and driven in a spirit of purpose and collaboration.
This plenary session follows on from the first session held in November where the board shared their intentions for the Foundation, the operation of the Foundation, priority workstreams and how members can engage in the creation of new workstreams.
In this session we will further progress the plans for
- Security patching and updates.
- Self Certification.
- Best Practices for Connected Consumer Products.
- IoT Security Landscape.
- We will also be discussing the formation of additional priority workstreams.
Want to make a difference in IoT security? We warmly invite you to register and help IoTSF address its mission.
The first session reached capacity – attendance will be managed in this way:
- IoTSF members have priority attendance.
- Non-members will be registered on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Should the session reach venue limits, interested parties may be asked for email contribution to add to the agenda.
Thank you to our host, sponsor and founder member