ManuSec: Cyber Security for Manufacturing Summit launches online on 1st – 2nd June.
This is an opportunity for manufacturing security leaders across Europe to come together and join forces with 100’s of experts across the region.
Throughout the 2-day program, attendees will learn how to build resilience, mitigate risks and develop a cyber security strategy to combat new and ongoing threats.
Attendees will also benefit from access to ManuSec Europe’s co-hosted Data Manufacturing Summit – Earning up to 24 CPE credits and gaining expert knowledge and
insights from across both streams!
Agenda topics include:
- Making cyber security a priority in your digital transformation journey
- The impact of cyber attacks on industrial environments
- Reducing security risks posed by the human factor
- Cyber security for SCADA and plant control systems
- Achieving business resilience through converged IT-OT cyber security strategies
- And, more!
Take a look at the detailed agenda and secure your free pass* using the code “IOT-SEC” online here
*Offer is valid for end-users only. Vendors and consultants are not eligible but can redeem but can redeem a 15% discount with the code IOT-15