Join the key players in retail on the one-day IoT Interactive Summit on the 23 May in London, to discuss strategies which help you capitalise on the huge opportunities IoT brings to their industry and how to protect from its risks.
This programme is uniquely designed in conjunction with the Retail Edge advisory board to ensure you can leave the conference with strategic roadmaps to move IoT from concept to reality.
Confirmed speakers and advisory board members include:
- Andrew Day, Chief Data Officer, Sainsbury’s
- Ed Child, Director Global Customer Insight & Analytics, Walmart
- Adam Green, Principal Wireless Engineer, Ocado
- Johnathan Marsh, Buying Director for Electricals and Home Technology, John Lewis
- Ales Drabek, Chief Digital & Disruption Officer, Conrad Electronic
- Giles Delafeld, Global Chief Information Officer, Clarks
- Paul Wilkinson, Head of Technology Research and Open Innovation, Tesco Labs
- Richard Hewitt, Head of Digital Stores, Marks & Spencer
- Cathy McCabe, Chief Information Officer, Jaeger
- Donna Chen, Former Global Strategy – Head of Digital, Omni Channel Development, Walgreens Boots Alliance
- Dave Ward, Head of New Technology, Innovation and Connected Home, Dixons Carphone
- Richard Jenkins, Head of RFID Strategic Development, Marks & Spencer
- Mark Cody, Head of Mobile Products and Services, Camelot and Former Head of Digital Marketing Innovation, Tesco
- Rebecca Ruddle, Head of Showrooms, com
- Ian Plummer, Director of Sales Operations, Volkswagen
- Sophie Ross, Group Head of Multichannel, Hammerson plc
- Louise Baker, Head of Supply Chain, Sally Beauty
- Doug Glenwright, Customer Experience Lead and Former General Manager, Retail Transformation, TUI Group
- Nadia Shouraboura, Founder and CEO, Hointer, Inc.
- Alexander Allen, Director of Strategy & Business Development, Maplin
- Stevie Uddin, Senior Customer Insight Manager, House of Fraser
- JP van Tiel, Commercial Director, Hive
- Kudzai Manungo, Digital Product Manager, Thomas Cook Group
- Brian Kilcourse, Managing Partner, RSR Research
- Miya Knights, Technology Research Director, Planet Retail
Early Bird discount expires on 9 Feb 2017
Get 30% with booking code IOT30
Register now – Contact Oliver on +44 (0) 20 3637 7570 or email Oliver@eventcreationnetwork.com for special rates.
Take advantage of this opportunity to meet face-to-face with industry experts on your toughest challenges – Join us in London on 23 May 2017!
- 3 Interactive Conference Tracks
- Dedicated exhibition area
- 40+ visionary speakers
- Strategic Roadmaps * Networking * Roundtables * Panels * Keynotes * Innovation Showcases
Visit the website for further details http://www.iotretailsummit.com
If you have any questions or are interested in sponsorship opportunities, please call Gavin Wright on 44 203 637 615 or email email@example.com